Content Creator is designed to help you to design, schedule and publish social media content.
When you publish content, your content is public by default. This includes the metadata provided with your content, such as when and where you publish.
We provide you with the option to schedule and publish content to Facebook and Twitter multiple accounts.
You do not have to create an account to try the app or to design content. You do need to login with your Facebook and Twitter accounts to the app if you want to use schedule and publish functionalities.
Use of the Content Creator Application and the Services allow us to gather information from and about you. This section explains how we treat “Personal Information” (information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, address, email address, phone number and age, that may or may not otherwise be publicly available) that we collect when you (i) use the Application; (ii) complete the account registration process via the Application; or (iii) use the Services we offer.
- General. We collect anonymous and Personal Information about you to provide you the most relevant information, products, programs and services that you request; to constantly improve the features, offerings and content that we provide through the Application; to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you; to determine how you use and respond to the features, offerings and advertisements on the Application; and to help offer you other products, programs or services that may interest you. Content created and saved by the user will only be used for the improvement of our services and application feature upgrades.
- Sharing with Third Parties. We do not share or distribute any of your Personal Information with Third Parties, except those required to provide the Services, such as with our merchant partner to process your monthly payment, our hosting partner which stores your information, and the like.
- Anonymous Information. Even if you do not provide us with any of your Personal Information, we may automatically track and collect other information when you use our Application, including without limitation the information that is made available to us through iOS. We aggregate such information to help us compile reports as to trends and other behavior about users visiting and using the Application; however such information is anonymous and cannot be tied directly to you.
- Cookies. We may also use “cookies” and your Personal Information to enhance your experience on the Application and to provide you with personalized offers. A cookie is a small data file placed on your device’s hard drive that contains information that allows us to track your activity on the Application. The cookie itself does not contain any Personal Information; however, if you provide any Personal Information to us, the cookie may act as an identifier to tie your Personal Information to your IP address or device. You may choose to delete cookies from your device’s hard drive at any time or to disable cookies on your device. If you delete cookies that relate to the Application, we may not be able to identify you upon your return to the Application. Additionally, if you disable your device’s cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of the Application that require that cookies be enabled. The cookies cannot be used to read data from your hard drive and cannot retrieve information from any other cookies created by other websites. Additionally, our cookies cannot be used as a virus, Trojan horse, worm or any other malicious tool that could impair your use of your device. Our cookies are used to help us better understand how you and other users use the Application so we can continue to provide a better, more personalized user experience on the Application.
- Disclaimer: Content Creator App is not liable for the use or distribution of Pixabay stock imagery. If you believe material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact Pixabay.
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time. The most current version of this Statement will always be at www.contentcreatorapp.com/privacy.
Effective August 1, 2015